Combine unlimited purchase assistance with the best financial advice

Combine Libero Financieel with Libero Purchase and you are guaranteed a Golden Purchase.

With our Combi-Deal you can count on unlimited purchase assistance with the purchase of your dream home and the best financial advice. And if you take out the Combi-Deal now, there is a good chance that you can make use of the bid insurance. This allows you to make an offer without financing restrictions. Ask your Libero Financieel advisor about the conditions.

Contact us now and get a unique and personal offer for the Combi-Deal!


Yes, I want the combi-deal

Go for the perfect match: housing happiness with financial peace of mind

Buying and financing a home isn't something you do every day. We do!

Libero Aankoop is the largest online real estate agent in the Netherlands
Every day we buy homes at the lowest possible price. We do not like to overbid if it is not necessary. But did you know that in many cases there is room for negotiation? Our estate agents know that like the back of their hand. That is why we always go for the absolute lowest price.

Have you found your dream home and bought it?
Then you need to find ways to finance it. We find it important that you take out a mortgage that suits your personal situation. Even if something unexpected changes in your situation, such as unemployment or divorce, the burden of the mortgage must be bearable. And Libero Financial takes care of that for you.

Combine our unlimited buyer assistance with the best financial advice
Call in an estate agent and mortgage advisor at the start of your search. If you choose our Combi-Deal, you have the following advantages:

  • Unlimited purchase guidance including PRE Funda
    With a Libero Aankoop buying agent, you will find the gems on the market. You will find homes that are NOT on Funda, homes that are on Funda for a LONG time and homes that won't be on Funda for 48 hours. Libero Aankoop also gives you a purchase guarantee. This means that we will continue until you have purchased a property.
  • Unlimited calculations 
    See a property you want to view? Our financial advisor will first make a calculation for you. You will immediately know where you stand and whether you can afford the house.
  • The best estate agent
    Our estate agents are great at negotiating. That is why we do not work with a commission, but with a performance bonus. If we manage to buy the house below the asking price, you pay us 10% of the negotiation result. The other 90% is all yours! Expecting a big negotiation result? Then contact us for a personal offer!
  • Unique bidding insurance
    Do you qualify for the unique bid insurance? Then you can make an offer without any financing conditions. Such an offer is actually always irresistible to the seller. You increase your chance of an accepted offer.
  • A mortgage that suits you
    The financial advisor looks for the mortgage that best suits your situation. Now and in the future.
  • Pay afterwards
    You pay most of your mortgage afterwards, once the mortgage application is settled. You pay €350 handling fee in advance. For this, our financial advisor makes unlimited calculations for you. 

Contact us now and get a unique and personal offer for the Combi-Deal!


Yes, I want the combi-deal